[April 29, 2014]
Free ACC On-Demand Webinars Whenever You Want
ACC has archived all of the webinars they’ve conducted over the years. To access an archived webinar, register using your ACC login or any other contact information. You will receive an email with your confirmation code and webinar access link.
> Search On-Demand Webinars > On-Demand Webinar Index
PQRI and E prescription Tools
2010 PQRI: http://stage.acc.org/advocacy/advoc_issues/PQRI2010Final.doc
How the partnership between ACC and ABIM makes it easier for Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
For the 1st time, attendees at the ACC.09 Annual Scientific Sessions in Orlando were able to obtain ABIM MOC credits as part of their Annual Scientific Sessions registration fee. The “ABIM Recertification Made Easy” sessions were a huge success and will now be a permanent part of the ACC annual meeting! Each study session was worth 10 pts toward the ABIM MOC program.
ACC Chapters are very interested in conducting these MOC sessions at their annual meetings and it is one of the proposed 2009-2010 BOG Priorities to make this a reality!
Did you know?
* Participation in ACC’s D2B initiative can be used to earn credit for self-evaluation of Practice Performance Part IV credit
* You don’t need to have earned all 100 points of self-evaluation before you test
* You can test in years 6 through 10 of your certification
* Participation in MOC helps physicians maintain the skills upon which high quality care depends
* MOC also allows physicians to keep up with the new information relevant to their practices
* MOC is an important and recognized credential with hospitals, health systems, health plans, and the public
The ACCF and ABIM offer resources to help you negotiate your way through both the complex MOC process and the point system associated with ABIM Maintenance of Certification for Cardiovascular Disease, as well as the subspecialties of Interventional Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Use the tools and links on the MOC toolkit page to get started.