This membership category was designed to keep practice administrators informed of key issues impacting cardiovascular care and give them the opportunity to influence policy issues that have a direct impact on the delivery of care and the efficiency of the practice.
Take a look at the ACC Practice Management Toolkit.
Membership Benefits include access to:
· CardioAdvocacy Network (ACC/CAN)
· Legislative Conference
· Annual Scientific Session
· National platform and opportunity to collectively address reimbursement issues in governmental and insurer forums.
· The premier online source of cv clinical information and news, as well as the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) Online.
· ACC Cardiology Careers online career center
· Free subscription to Cardiology, the ACCs monthly news magazine.
· Leadership opportunities and a voice through the Practice Administrator Advisory Work Group.
The mission of the ACC Practice Administrator membership is to: